PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE - CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE (Briggs Healthcare)
PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE - CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
This booklet is designed to help your patient, as well as his or her family and caregiver understand Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). By enhancing the patients knowledge about CHF, the booklet allows the patient to become more involved in the care and treatment process. When your patient is able to recognize the common early symptoms of the condition, doctors and nurses can be clearly and easily updated, increasing the likelihood that your patient will receive appropriate and timely treatment and help prevent serious complications. By working with you and following a few simple guidelines offered by this book, your patient may live longer and improve his or her quality of life, as well as make the best choices and set goals to help ensure that his or her life remains interesting and enjoyable.
- Numerous forms to log vital signs, medicines, treatments and other important information, as well as a place to note questions for your next visit or a visit with a therapist or physician
- Simple guidelines for you, your patient, family and caregivers to work as a team to recognize and treat CHF faster and improve the quality of life of the patient
- A point of reference for patients to use when calling the office if something is unclear or with questions and/or concerns
- A comprehensive resource and reference for the patient during and after treatment
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE - CONGESTIVE HEART FAILUREManufacturer: Briggs Healthcare
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (818) 882-3131
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.