PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE -WOUND CARE (Briggs Healthcare)
PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE -WOUND CARE
One out of every four Americans over the age of 65 suffer from extremity ulcers, a condition that is not only painful, but one that also involves expensive treatment. This booklet is designed to help you and your patient, as well as his or her family and caregiver better understand wounds, their care, prevention and complications. By using this booklet as an educational guide and progress record, it will help to ensure that your patient will receive appropriate and timely treatment and intervention, as well as decrease the likelihood of future complications.
- Space to identify and record your patients wound type
- Numerous forms to log vital signs, medicines, wound care treatments and other important information, as well as a place to note questions for your next visit or a visit with a therapist or physician
- Simple guidelines for you, your patient, family and caregivers to work as a team to help wounds heal faster and improve the quality of life of the patient
- A comprehensive resource and reference for the patient during and after wound treatment
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
PATIENT EDUCATION GUIDE -WOUND CAREManufacturer: Briggs Healthcare
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (818) 882-3131
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.