DURAC API ASTM HYDROMETERS (Bel-Art Products)
- DURAC API ASTM Certified Hydrometers
- These plain form hydrometers are available in a variety of models measuring the relative densities (specific gravity) of oil and petroleum products in various ranges from -1° to 96°API in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards
- Conform to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F/60°F
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Note: ASTM hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place; They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures
- Quantity / Pack :1
- HPIS Code: 255_20_70_0
- Latex Free: No
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
DURAC API ASTM HYDROMETERSManufacturer: Bel-Art Products
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (818) 882-3131
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.