DURAC SPECIFIC GRAVITY PRECISION HYDROMETERS (Bel-Art Products)
- DURAC Specific Gravity Precision Hydrometers
- Available in a wide range of models measuring specific gravity / relative density (g/cm#) of a variety of liquids in various ranges from 0.600 to 0.920, with 0.0005 divisions
- Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometer, common in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more
- 325mm (12.8") long
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F (15°C)
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Note: Precision hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures
- HPIS Code: 255_20_70_0
- Latex Free: No
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
DURAC SPECIFIC GRAVITY PRECISION HYDROMETERSManufacturer: Bel-Art Products
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (818) 882-3131
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.